Accounts Payable Manager (Expense Reimbursement)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 media 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting Accounts Payable Manager (Expense Reimbursement) job based in Makati City has just become available at one multinational Media (Shared Services) company to manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of accounting systems.
About the Accounts Payable Manager (Expense Reimbursement) Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for travel expense requirements, company credit card issuance, credit card and expense reimbursements and unliquidated expenses recovery requirements in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Journal Entries, General Ledger, Intercompany Accounting
- Asset Management, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Financial Reporting
- Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency
- Ensures accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data and revenue
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ of work experience in Expense Reimbursement function in a Shared Services setup.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA
- MS Office savvy
- Good communication skills who can work in all levels in the organisation
- Strong work ethics, team player, focused
- Ability work under pressure with excellent stakeholder management
The company is a multinational Media (Shared Services) Company, based in Makati City who is amongst the leader in music entertainment and products.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Accounts Payable Manager (Expense Reimbursement) role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.