Supply Chain Finance Manager
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region BGC, Taguig PH PHP 1300000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Supply Chain Finance Manager job based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig has just become available in one of the most successful International Food Production and Distribution Company.
About the Supply Chain Finance Manager role:
In this role, you are required to have a strong knowledge in Supply Chain Finance to support key business processes and decision making. You must have the ability to understand accounting rules on capital and restructuring funds, clearly communicate with stakeholders in various parts of the organisation, and do analysis on the project outcomes. The role will report directly to the Vice President (US Based) and with direct coordination with the Controller and Vice President for Supply Chain.
- Planning, directing and monitoring the activities related to the company's costs systems and analysis of product costs and contribution margins - including details for prime, conversion and logistics costs for supply
- Provide oversight and guidance on the accounting of capital and restructuring expenses
- Lead the post evaluation of previously executed investments for the Region (US)
- Provide guidance on Capital accounting and ensure accurate categorisation of spend (Capital vs. CRE)
- Review Capital cash flow projections for active projects
- Provide guidance on restructuring expense accounting and review expense timing
- Analyse, adjust and document project accruals quarterly to ensure appropriate “in period” treatment
- Perform post evaluation of executed investments
- Develop strong work relationship with Accounting Compliance
- Support both internal and external project audits
- Prepare analysis for ad-hoc requests; pull and analyse data
To succeed in the role, you must have business partnering skills and direct experience supporting the Supply Chain function.
- Degree in Accounting or any equivalent degree
- Minimum of seven years' financial planning and analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
The successful Supply Chain Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Finance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.