Regional Finance Controller
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 property-and-housing Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2200000 2200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Regional Finance Controller job has just become available in a multinational real estate company.
About the Regional Finance Controller Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance & Commercial. In this role, you will have three direct reports. You will be responsible for overseeing all areas of finance and accounting, while focusing on delivering quality service and achieving strategic business plan profit objectives
- Financial planning, analysis, financial modelling, budgeting, forecasting
- Group consolidation and financial reporting
- Oversee audit, taxation, and compliance for the three entities
- Provide financial reports, analysis, and recommendations with stakeholders
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of work experience in finance and accounting, acting as a business partner.
- Proficient in any ERP system (preferably with experience in Workday, Yadi & JDE Edwards)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and good business and finance acumen
- Strong leadership and managerial skills with high professionalism
The company is based in Bonifacio Global City and amongst the market leaders in real estate and property. They have a stable team and are exponentially growing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Finance Controller role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.