Salary Market aligned
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region PH 1226 PHP 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Financial Controller job based in Taguig City, BGC, Manila has just become available at the shared services structure of a multinational FMCG company.
About the Financial Controller role:
The Financial Controller will be in charge of a specific market, will report to the General Manager based in the Philippines and will have a strong contact to the Country Director is respect of financial controls. As part of this role, to be responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness and financial relevance of the in-country statutory and management information.
- Manage and coach a team of 10 people
- Coordinate for the country statutory, management account and tax agenda
- Finance and analyses, reporting of financial statements and other reports
- Coordinate operational accounting activities, month and quarter end closes
- Risk management and assurance, internal controls improvements
- Business partner for the stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years’ experience in Finance and Accounting as a manager coming from a Commercial Office, responsible for end-to-end Finance.
- Experience of transactional processes within a multinational, commercial office
- Certified Public Accountant
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Resilience is a must
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people.
The company is a leader player in the FMCG industry, with operations in 180 countries and more than 30.000 employees worldwide. The regional shared services of finance & accounting is based in BGC, Manila, Philippines.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.