Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 it Makati National Capital Region Makati PH PHP 2100000 3000000 3000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Financial Controller job based in Makati City has just become available at an IT services company to be in charge of all accounting, reporting, financial business support, and tax planning for APAC.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Director. You will be responsible for establishing the shared services function for all aspects of financial operations including but not limited to procure to pay (PTP) and order to cash (OTC). You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as supporting the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operation.
- Responsible for all areas of financial accounting, governance, statutory and fiduciary compliance for APAC
- Responsible for assessing risks and creating a strong internal controls environment to manage the risks associated with running the operation
- Manage all financial aspects of APAC operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax planning and reporting, commercial agreements
- Implement financial process and policy where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely basis
- Responsible for producing the budget and re-forecast for the APAC operations cost base
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Certified Accountant (CPA)
- Hands on profile, independent and autonomous
- Professional, ethical and reliable
- Able to communicate very effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.