Customer Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Customer Finance Manager job based in Makati has just become available in one of the leading manufacturers, distributors and marketers of dairy products in the FMCG industry.
About the Customer Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you are the business partner for the Sales Director and his senior management team. You are responsible for leading the customer finance agenda, including leadership of the financial interventions required for customer/channel performance, pricing, promotions and trade terms and ensuring compliance and controls. You have a team of 11 FTE’s reporting to you consisting of Customer Finance Analysts (3 FTE) and Credit Control (8 FTE). You will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Understand key drivers and lead action to improve financial performance at customer level across brands, investments (both promotional and A&P), pricing, and growth building blocks
- Visibly lead value creation and bring multi-functional team together to deliver on opportunities identified and goals
- Support customer/channel strategy, segmentation and profitability targets
- Implement frameworks such as Net Revenue Management to drive margin improvements through pricing, promotions and trade terms design
- Drive trade spend efficiency - trade terms governance, bench marking investment levels across customer teams, budget controls and Trade Spent ROI framework including post launch learning with actions to improve financial delivery
- Oversee collection, DSO and overdue management
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in Sales Finance Business Partnering with at least three years' in a managerial position.
- Can leverage a deep understanding of FMCG, retailer, distributor landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills, presence and influence to maintain effective professional relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Highly analytical and able to deliver financial data in a user friendly and relevant manner
- Drives ROI mindset and builds capability of multi-functional team on financial acumen
- Continually brings the outside in – consumers, customers, category, competition
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and SAP ERP systems
The successful Customer Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude with experience in commercial finance in an FMCG environment, looking to bring value to a business, this is an excellent opportunity.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.