Salary Market aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region PH 1226 PHP 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Financial Controller job based in Taguig City, BGC, Manila has just become available at the shared services structure of a multinational FMCG company.
About the Financial Controller Role:
The Financial Controller will be in charge of a specific market, report to the General Manager based in the Philippines and will have a strong contact to the Country Director with respect to financial controls. As part of this role, you will be responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness and financial relevance of the in-country statutory and management information.
- Manage and coach a team of 10 people
- Coordinate for the country statutory, management account and tax agenda
- Finance and analysis, reporting of financial statements and other reports
- Coordinate operational accounting activities, month and quarter end closes
- Risk management and assurance, internal controls improvements
- Business partner for the stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have at least eight years’ experience in finance and accounting as a manager coming from a commercial office and be responsible for end-to-end finance.
- Experience with transactional processes within a multinational, commercial office
- Certified Public Accountant
- Game-changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Resilience is a must
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people.
The company is a leader player in the FMCG industry, with operations in 180 countries and more than 30.000 employees worldwide. The regional shared services of finance and accounting is based in BGC, Manila, Philippines.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.