Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 20 August 20192019-09-18 2019-10-19 manufacturing-and-production Makati National Capital Region Makati City PH PHP 1170000 1430000 1430000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager job based in Makati City has become available at a machinery company. This role will cover all accounting, reporting and financial business support related to the operations in the Philippines.
About the Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Asia Finance Manager based in Shanghai and country representative based in the Philippines. You will be responsible for all aspects of corporate governance and financial control for the company in Manila and for assessing and highlighting financial and operational risk to the executive board. You will also set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as support the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operation.
- All areas of financial accounting, governance, statutory and fiduciary compliance for the business operation in Manila
- Assess risks and create a strong internal controls environment to manage the risks associated with running the operation
- Manage all financial aspects of operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax reports and commercial agreements
- Implement financial processes and policies where relevant to ensure the company is accurate and timely in reporting all financial and other information
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years of experience in finance and accounting, with at least two years as a manager.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Knowledgeable in JD Edwards
- Professional, ethical and reliable
- Able to communicate very effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company is a leading machinery business serving customers across the globe.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.