Controller - Finance and Accounting
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-12 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Controller - Finance and Accounting job has just become available at a global shared services company based in Makati.
About the Controller - Finance and Accounting Role:
In this role, you will be directly reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial management activities of the company. You will be expected set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise risk as well as support the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial data to facilitate strategic decision making and drive the success of the operation.
- Oversee all accounting and finance operations
- Manage all areas of financial accounting, risk control, statutory and fiduciary compliance
- Manage and assess risks and create a strong internal controls environment to manage the risks associated with running the operation
- Manage all financial aspects of finance and accounting operations including financial audits, internal financial reports, tax planning and reporting, commercial agreements
- Implement financial processes and policies where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
To succeed in this Controller - Finance and Accounting role, you must have a minimum of five years' senior management experience in a shared services setting or multinational environment.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Hands-on profile, independent and autonomous
- High level of integrity with good leadership values and workplace ethics
- Ability to communicate very effectively
- Knowledge in US GAAP and SOX requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company is a leading player in the shipping industry. In the Philippines, this global shared services organisation is established and is continuously growing.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Controller - Finance and Accounting role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.