Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1590000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational professional services companies, based in Makati City.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This position will report directly to the Regional Finance Controller based in Singapore. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the finance department for Philippines business operations, and deliver revenue assurance by driving improvements in process and accountability and complete monthly taxation filings.
- Responsible for end-to-end accounts receivable function
- Preparing of reports with Bureau of Internal Revenue such as but not limited to expanded withholding tax, withholding tax on compensation, final withholding tax, VAT and fringe benefit tax
- Preparation of payments to suppliers, reimbursement of expenses and other related accounts
- Daily correspondences with internal and external stakeholders or inter-companies on collection, payment and billing matters
- Ensuring that the appropriate authorisations from the delegated department head has been received
- Attending and managing customer queries and ensure prompt investigation to any discrepancies
- Daily checks of the company bank accounts and apply receipts against the appropriate customer invoices
- Perform month-end closing, reconciliations and reports
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of 10years’ experience in end-to-end finance and accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 10 years’ experience in general accounting and receivable function or equivalent
- Experience in MYOB Systems would be highly preferred
- Preferably with knowledge of payroll processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
The company specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all industry sectors and at all levels of seniority, offering a comprehensive service in each, managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates. The company’s blue-chip client base ranges across leading investment banks, multinational corporations, smaller enterprises and business start-ups, covering all market sectors. With offices spanning five continents, this company is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.