Assistant Finance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Bryan Enriquez
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-13 retail Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1040000 1170000 1170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job based in Bonifacio Global City has just become available at one of the leading e-commerce companies.
About the Assistant Finance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be required to have knowledge of audit, accounting, Philippines financial reporting standards, compliance, and international financial reporting standards. The role will be reporting directly to the local Financial Controller based in Manila.
- Lead the finance team in handling day-to-day finance issues, timely monthly closing, AP and AR, liaising with auditors, coordinating with tax agents , and working with other departments to support daily operations
- Prepare quarterly forecast and budget
- Review daily financial reconciliation
- Liaise with auditors, ensuring compliance on tax processes
- Manage treasury functions, as well as internal controls, and process improvement
To succeed in this Assistant Finance Manager role, you must have at least five years' experience in finance, with a minimum of two years as a supervisor.
- CPA is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English
- Must be willing to work in BGC, on a day shift schedule, Mondays through Fridays
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Finance Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.