Senior Credit Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rohnel Rojo
Job Ref 1796580/001
Date posted 23 August 2022philippines accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 manufacturing-and-production Alabang National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Credit Manager job has opened up at an employer of choice.
About the Senior Credit Manager Role:
The Senior Credit Manager will increase company profitability by operating within the guidelines and requirements of the company’s billing and credit policy in the restructured organisation. You will also handle the full revenue cycle from Order-to-Cash Conversion (billing and collection) and add value in the improvement of the existing processes, thereby a key role in the achievement of the company’s profitability. The position is based in the head office and travel requirements are up to 25% of scheduled time.
- Operate within the guidelines and requirements of the company’s billing and credit policy
- Maintain an appropriate credit risk level and review customer credit limits on a regular basis
- Review customer accounts on a regular basis to maintain an appropriate level of credit risk and recommends appropriate action to resolve uncollected accounts
- Recommend and make appropriate changes to company’s billing and credit policy
- Make yearly adjustments to process controls to increase cash flow
- Manage collection process of delinquent accounts to maintain credible receivable, including establishing relationships with collection agencies and collection attorneys
- Manage receivable measurements to budget requirements and meeting the target KPIs – DSO, collection efficiency and reduced past due accounts
- Manage the customer service KPIs for accurate, complete and timely processing of orders and billings, and maintain the close coordination with SCM logistics for the product delivery and stock return processes
- Prepare and present the Working Capital - DSO KPI results on a monthly basis
- Direct and manage Credit and Collection (C&C) staff and Customer Service (CS) staff
- Manage and direct cash application function in the system and recommend better processes to ensure daily posting of collection and timely deposits of all collections
- Resolve disputes with customer and other departments as they relate to receivable and risk management, as well as billing and credit notes for returns and adjustments
- Analyse specific credit applications for terms of sale and credit limits and ensure adherence to the credit and collection policy
- Visit customers as needed to establish strong business relationships and limit credit risk and resolve any disputes
- Prepare accurate cash flow forecasts and analysis and other management reports and analyses
- Ensure that order status report (CS) and receivable reports (C&C) are submitted to all division heads, sales admin staff and other sales staff on a regular basis or as requested, and appropriate and regular monthly review of receivable per customer are being done
- Maintain proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and especially Excel
- Meet with the appropriate person to review the billing and credit/collection function on a regular basis or as needed
- Review and approve the monthly balance sheet account analyses such as bank reconciliation, accounts receivables, employee receivables and other balance sheet accounts under the credit and collection and customer service responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate documents, documentation and other information in the customer credit files and update the data management system
- Review and monitor compliance with staff members, the policies and procedures of security agreements (guarantees, liens, bonds, etc.)
- Keep abreast of all law pertaining to collection, bankruptcy, bonds, liens and judgements
- Participate in appropriate trade and credit groups to improve credit knowledge and ensure continued membership in Credit Management Association in the Philippines (CMAP)
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
To succeed in this Senior Credit Manager role, you will need Problem-solving, analytical and decision-making ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy. CPA is a must
- Minimum of five years' managerial experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Experience in handling Oracle or SAP is preferred, but not required
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Judgement and decision-making ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail and has the ability to see the overall view
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
- Problem-solving, analytical and decision-making ability
- Ability to perform business math (basic algebra, compute rate, ratio, etc.)
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Superior organisational skills and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an employee of choice.
If you have the ability to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact, and problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills, this Senior Credit Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 August 2022An exciting Accounting Specialist job has opened up in the Makati and Cabuyao offices of a manufacturing and production company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Central LuzonDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Finance Business Partner Site Lead job has just opened up in the world’s leading food and agricultural manufacturing company in the Philippines. From the site office based in Bulacan, this role takes on a strategic position within the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational healthcare companies in the Philippines. Based in BGC Taguig, this role is an exciting opportunity for an overall strategic finance and accounting professional.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting General Ledger Supervisor job has opened up in an electronics company in Pasig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting General Ledger Analyst job has become available at an electronics company in Pasig.