Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1906050/001
Date posted 27 February 2023philippines accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-03-02 2023-04-28 pharmaceuticals Muntinlupa National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up in a pharmaceuticals company based in Muntinlupa.
About the Finance Manager Role:
The Finance Manager is responsible for the preparation and initial review of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports for the CEO, COO and CFO. This individual will help support the CFO in budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow, coordination of audit activities, and all accounts payable to principals and accounts receivable from customers. The Finance Manager will build and maintain strong and professional relationship with banks and adhere to bank requirements in full and on time. This role will be directly reporting to the CFO and have a dotted line to assist the COO in all financial related concerns including budget monitoring, bank transaction movements, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, and daily payables to principals and banks.
- Prepare key management reports and analysis assigned by immediate supervisor
- Manage and monitor banking activities of the organisation
- Ensure funding of checks issued by coordinating with Territorial Sales and Collection Group (TSCG)
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan in place
- Responsible for the implementation of QMS/GDP processes related to the Finance functions
- Ensure compliance to safety and health standards of employees
- Ensure validity, timeliness and renewal of contracts
- Monitor daily financial inflows and outflows
- Keep track of daily accounts payable to principals and banks, as well as accounts receivable from customers
- Maintain a strong and professional relationship with banks
- Perform other jobs that maybe assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, you must possess a strong can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously.
- CPA, preferably MBA
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting
- Familiarity with government rules and regulations - BIR, LGU, SEC, BSP
- Exposure in the use of ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Navisio, Microsoft, etc.)
- Preferably with experience in supervising staff (five years or more)
- Minimum of four years in a supervisory position in financial management and accounting
- Proficiency in MS applications – Excel (Advanced to Expert level), Word (Intermediate), PowerPoint (Intermediate), Teams
- Excellent interpersonal and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Keen on details
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and good judgement
- Hands-on and leads by example
- Ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a pharmaceuticals company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Manager role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Ricah De Guzman
+63 2 8 841 9429
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting FP&A Operations - Assistant Manager job has opened up at an FMCG company based in Taguig.