Senior Financial Analysis Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Senior Financial Analysis Manager job based in Taguig, Manila has just become available at the shared services structure of a global call centre and customer service company.
About the Senior Financial Analysis Manager Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will start a new team in a very well established company.
- Leads and supports development of the P&L forecasts and annual plan
- Consolidates sales and cost forecasts to reflect P&L outlook
- Analyses trends and completes marketplace risks & opportunity assessments
- Provides full support to the stakeholders, ensuring deliveries are of the required quality and meet expectations
- Identifies process improvements
- Builds a team in the Philippines
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 15 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting, at least eight years in a management role.
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent - preferably Big 4 experience
- Very analytical background
- Dynamic, hands-on, proactive self-starter, resilience is a must
- Strong team leader with the ability to coach and develop people
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Results driven
- A team player, with high energy levels
- Customer service approach, focused on serving all key stakeholders
- Certification in Six Sigma / Lean Black Belt / MBB preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
The company is a leader player in the call centre and customer service industry, with operations in 120 countries. In Philippines, the global shared services has more than 400 people only in the finance & accounting structure.
If you are a progressive individual with excellent problem solving and organisational skills, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.