Senior Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Orlando Lipardo
Date posted 28 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging Senior Finance Manager job opportunity based in Makati has just become available at a rapidly growing multinational IT tech company.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Financial Controller, you will be responsible for supervising the Finance, Accounting, Banking Administration, Tax, and Compliance processes for the Philippine entity as well as for the other entities of the Company in the Asian Region.
- Month-end processes for PH and other entities of the Company in Asia
- Finance & analyses, reporting of financial statements and other reports
- Liaise with banks and organising the Company’s cash flow and treasury processes
- Lead the finance team, continuously improving the process, systems
- Regulatory compliance and first point of contact for external auditors
- Business partner for the stakeholders
To succeed in this Senior Finance Manager role, you must have at least seven years of experience in Finance and Accounting, preferably from a multinational company.
- Minimum seven years of experience preferably in a US/UK/AU/EU based MNC
- CPA is not required but is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Top notch communication skills
- Game changer attitude, hands on profile, integrity and professionalism
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
The company is a rapidly growing player in the IT Tech industry, with almost 20 years in operation with a strong presence in the APAC Region.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry player that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Finance Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.