FP&A Senior Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Orlando Lipardo
Date posted 28 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A challenging FP&A Senior Manager job based in Pasig has just become available at an established local fuel company.
About the FP&A Senior Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the VP Finance, you will be responsible for conducting financial analysis and evaluate performance to aid the corporate planning activities.
- Finance & analyses, and assists in strategic planning
- Creation of financial models, budgets and forecasts for the Company and affiliates
- Monitor Company performance and recommend appropriate course of action to management
- Business partner for the stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have at least seven years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis from companies in trading/importation/manufacturing industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Being a CPA is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic mindset
- Top notch communication skills
- Business Partnering skills
One of the first independent oil and gas companies locally, this company is an established industry player in the Philippines for almost 50 years, and offers a perfect place for a challenging environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Senior Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.