Financial Analysis Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 24 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Financial Analysis Manager job based in Taguig City has just become available at one of the leading real estate and property management (Shared Services) companies in the Philippines.
About the Financial Analysis Manager Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the Finance Director – Financial Analysis, Global Service Centre. You will be responsible for financial analysis, business review, partnering and commercial decision support.
- Financial Planning, Analysis, Financial Modelling, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Prepare and manage risk and opportunities
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Provide financial reports, analysis, and recommendations with stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have at least seven years’ experience in Finance and Accounting acting as a Business Partner.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably CPA, CFC, CFA or CMA
- Strong background in operations/commercial background with proven business intelligence experience and multinational company experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and good business and finance acumen
- Highly organised, enthusiastic, and ownership of the business
- Strong work ethics, team player, focused
The company is based in Taguig City, amongst the market leaders in real estate and property with operations in 120 countries. In Philippines, the global shared services has more than 400 people in the finance & accounting structure alone.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analysis Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.