Corporate Planning Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-09 manufacturing-and-production 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Corporate Planning Manager job based in Muntinlupa City has just become available at one of the leading Manufacturing and Production (Shared Services) companies in the Philippines.
About the Corporate Planning Manager Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the AVP of Corporate and Business Development. You will be responsible for strategic planning, investments and acquisitions.
- Financial Planning, Analysis, Financial Modelling, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Manage end to end investment and acquisition deals
- Prepare and manage risk and opportunities
- Manage financial, tax, business, HR, legal, technical, and other forms of due diligence
- Provide financial reports, analysis, and recommendations with stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 5 years’ experience in Corporate Planning.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably CPA, CFC, CFA or CMA
- Detail oriented with strong background in operations/commercial background with proven business intelligence experience and multinational company experience
- Good communication skills and excellent stakeholder management
- Good business and finance acumen
- Strong work ethics, team player, focused
The company is based in Muntinlupa City, amongst the market leaders in the Manufacturing and Production industry with 5 business units. This position is for a pioneer team and the organisation is exponentially expanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Planning Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.