Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-01 banking Makati National Capital Region Makati PH PHP 975000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Investment Associate job had just become available at one of the largest Renewable Energy companies in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati, this role is contributory to the success of the business.
About the Investment Associate:
This senior role rolls up to the Country CFO and General Manager of Investments and will be responsible for exploring new and innovative strategies to create value across fixed income and equity portfolios.
- Create and manage extensive financial models and conduct quantitative analyses on key investment targets
- Identify new opportunities and formulate robust investment cases and proposals in an ever-evolving industry
- Understand key drivers of the industry to assist in project development initiatives and aid the rapid expansion of the company
- Conduct due diligence and identify key flaws and upsides on potential acquisitions and strategic joint venture partnerships
- Work with a young and dynamic team to raise debt and equity funding
- Assist in contract negotiations of key commercial agreements
- Assist in corporate governance and structuring to protect shareholder and investor interests
- Immerse in project operations to create asset management reports for 250MW of clean renewable energy power plants
- Understand the interplay of the various facets of the business (e.g. technical, finance, community relations, etc.) to create recommendations for corporate decisions
- Assist in treasury and finance-related functions (FX and cash management), internal audit, and risk management review as required
To be successful in the Investment Associate job, you must have a very strong background in fixed income and equity investment.
- BS/BA in Management Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or any related field/course, CFA a plus
- With at least two years of experience in corporate finance/investment/private equity functions
- Proficient in financial modelling, valuation, and quantitative analysis
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently, and the willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Openness to travel
- Intermediate to advanced abilities in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation that can offer career progression and work-life balance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Investment Associate role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this role today.