Finance Planning and Reporting Manager
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-13 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Finance Planning & Reporting and Accounting Manager job based in Makati City has just become available in one of the leading manufacturers, distributors and marketers of Dairy products in the FMCG industry.
About the Finance Planning & Reporting and Accounting Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for accurate and timely Actual monthly reporting, Management Reporting and for the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting, for which you will coordinate with local finance team, local management and Financial Shared Service Centre. You have a team of 13 FTE’s reporting to you responsible for Accounting and Accounts Payable (6 FTE), Master data (4 FTE), Tax (1FTE) and Planning and Reporting (2 FTE). You will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Oversee monthly Closing process, working closely with the Financial Shared Service Centre and local Finance team
- Reviews and updates company's accounting system, procedures & policies and control
- Coordinate Annual budget and monthly Forecast process
- Analyse trends and prepare risk & opportunity assessments
- Understand cost drivers of the business, and actively look for opportunities to reduce cost and bring more value to the business
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years' experience in Accounting and Financial planning and analysis, with at least three years in a people manager role.
- Experience working in a multinational company / international exposure
- Pro active, responsible, autonomous, and business-oriented with a strategic vision of finance connected to the business
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- SAP and Hyperion knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English
- Professional qualification: Member of recognised accounting body or similar qualification (international)
The firm is known to provide excellent internal rotation opportunities across various functions. This global multinational offers a stable working environment that is inclusive and cohesive.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. This is a great role combining accounting with Business Partnering. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Planning & Reporting and Accounting Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.