General Operating Expenses Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Llyod Salviejo
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting General Operating Expenses Manager job has just become available at one of the country's leading life insurance companies in BGC, Philippines.
About the General Operating Expenses Manager Role:
Your main responsibility is to ensure the timely delivery of relevant, accurate and quality financial reporting/data with quality analysis to address the requirements of various stakeholders. You will directly report to the Financial Management & Analysis Head.
- Responsible for annual planning, budgeting and forecasting process for the general expenses of the operations as well as the capital expenditure for the entities covered by the organisation
- Oversees the financial planning and budget process of the companies entities with close coordination with profit centre/distribution channel heads actuarial, investments, office heads and affiliates
- Serves as a key person in working and collaborating with different departments (HR, IT, operations and agency divisions) in managing their general operating expenses
- Analyses, prepares and forecasts the entities actual general operating expenses levels against budget to determine which areas can generate savings
- Meets financial statements closing to generate reports for the general operating expenses and capital expenditures to ensure expenses are within the budget
- Conducts analysis for all general operating expenses with the goal of providing an in-depth analysis on the data generated
- Sets up internal controls for the general operating expenses and capital expenditures
- Supports monthly and quarterly IFRS close for the various departments
- Performs financial reporting aligned to IFRS standards
- The successful candidate must possess at least seven years of audit experience with any of the Big 4 audit firms or experience in financial reporting/budgeting/financial analysis with any of the top 10 life insurance companies in the Philippines
- A Certified Public Accountant
- Has knowledge and experience in IFRS/ PFRS; proficient in MS Office applications; has advanced knowledge in SAP, business intelligence, with good command in English (both oral and written)
This organisation is a distinct industry leader for exceptional service, financial expertise, integrity and innovation. A leading provider of life insurance products to families and individuals.
If you are someone who aspires to build a career with a global growth company, excel in a team oriented environment, yet respect others and have strong values and principles, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.