General Operating Expenses Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Llyod Salviejo
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-08 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting General Operating Expenses Manager job has just become available at one of the country's leading life insurance companies in BGC.
About the General Operating Expenses Manager Role:
Your main responsibility is to ensure the timely delivery of relevant, accurate and quality financial reporting/data with quality analysis to address the requirements of various stakeholders. You will report directly to the Financial Management and Analysis Head.
- Annual planning, budgeting and forecasting process for the general expenses of the operations as well as the capital expenditure for the entities covered by the organisation
- Oversee the financial planning and budget process of the company's entities with close coordination with profit centre/distribution channel heads actuarial, investments, office heads and affiliates
- Serve as a key person in working and collaborating with different departments (HR, IT, operations and agency divisions) to manage their general operating expenses
- Analyse, prepare and forecast the entity's actual general operating expenses levels against budget to determine areas that can generate savings
- Meet financial statements closing to generate reports for the general operating expenses and capital expenditures to ensure expenses are within the budget
- Conduct analysis for all general operating expenses with the goal of providing an in-depth analysis on the data generated
- Set up internal controls for the general operating expenses and capital expenditures
- Support monthly and quarterly IFRS close for the various departments
- Perform financial reporting aligned to IFRS standards
- At least seven years of audit experience with any of the Big 4 audit firms or experience in financial reporting/budgeting/financial analysis with any of the top 10 life insurance companies in the Philippines
- Certified Public Accountant
- Have knowledge and experience in IFRS/PFRS; proficient in MS Office applications; has advanced knowledge in SAP, business intelligence, with good command in English (both verbal and written)
This organisation is a distinct industry leader for exceptional service, financial expertise, integrity and innovation. A leading provider of life insurance products to families and individuals.
If you are someone who aspires to build a career with a global growth company, excel in a team oriented environment, and respect others and have strong values and principles, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.