Sales Finance Head
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 2600000 5200000 5200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Sales Finance Head job based in Makati has just become available at one of the leading manufacturers, distributors and marketers of dairy products in the FMCG industry.
About the Sales Finance Head Role:
In this role, you will be the business partner for the Sales Director and senior management team. You will be responsible for leading the customer finance agenda, including leadership of the financial interventions required for customer/channel performance, pricing, promotions and trade terms and ensuring compliance and controls. You have a team of 11 FTE’s reporting to you consisting of Customer Finance Analysts (3 FTE) and Credit Control (8 FTE). You will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Understand key drivers and lead action to improve financial performance at the customer level across brands, investments (both promotional and A&P), pricing, and growth building blocks
- Visibly lead value creation and bring multifunctional team together to deliver on opportunities identified and goals
- Support customer/channel strategy, segmentation and profitability targets
- Implement frameworks such as net revenue management to drive margin improvements through pricing, promotions and trade terms design
- Drive trade spend efficiency - trade terms governance, benchmarking investment levels across customer teams, budget controls and trade spend ROI framework including post launch learning with actions to improve financial delivery
- Oversee collection, DSO and overdue management
To succeed in this Sales Finance Head role, you must have at least 10 years’ experience in sales finance business partnering with at least three years' in a managerial position.
- Leverage a deep understanding of FMCG, retailer and distributor landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills, presence and influence to maintain effective professional relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Highly analytical and able to deliver financial data in a user friendly and relevant manner
- Drive ROI mindset and builds capability of multifunctional team on financial acumen
- Continually brings the outside in – consumers, customers, category, competition
- Game changer attitude, hands-on profile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and SAP ERP systems
The successful Sales Finance Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude with experience in commercial finance in an FMCG environment, looking to bring value to a business, this is an excellent opportunity.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.