Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1896170/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines accountancy-finance/financial-planning-and-analysis 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 insurance Pasig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an insurance company based in Pasig City.
About the Finance Manager Role:
The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the financial activities and operations of the company and ensuring profitability of the business.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation to forecast monthly and annual income, expenditures, and profitability to monitor business performances
- Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the organisation
- Control financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems, and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared
- Organise and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of the organisation
- Ensure that all assets and resources of the company are effectively used, managed, and accounted for
- Ensure that all government taxes are processed and paid on time
- Ensure that all reportorial government requirements are filed/submitted in a timely manner
- Attend to external auditors during interim and year-end audits
- Ensure submission of schedules, reports, and financial records for external audit
- Mentor staff and subordinates
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, must possess a strong can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Must have passed the CPA board
- At least five years of experience in financial operations
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to solve problems along with strong analytical skills and understanding of the business process
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting
- Must have strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must possess corporate culture awareness and sensitivity
- Must demonstrate sound work ethics, initiative and results-orientation
- Must be knowledgeable in regulatory filings
- Must have a background in SAP/Quickbooks
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with an insurance company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Finance Manager job has opened in an insurance company based in Pasig City.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 December 2022An exciting Accounting Manager job has opened up at the shared services arm of an FMCG company based in Makati.