Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1897880/001
Date posted 30 January 2023philippines accountancy-finance/financial-planning-and-analysis 2023-02-16 2023-03-31 leisure-and-sport Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting role has opened up in a leisure and sports company based in Taguig.
About the Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting Role:
The Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting is responsible for initial review of financial statements and performance management of general and corporate accountants. The Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting reports directly to the Group Manager for Financial Reporting.
- Attends weekly R2R huddle
- Performs review of monthly closing procedures, bank reconciliation and FS supporting schedule
- Conducts initial review of FS package of the gyms and of the managed service companies
- Attends to annual inventory count as audit requirement
- Attends to annual audit fieldwork
- Provides unaudited trial balance, schedules and attend to auditor's query on annual audit
- Attends monthly finance management team meeting
- Manages the performance of the general accountants and the corporate accountant
- Serves as the 2IC of the Group Manager for Financial Reporting
- Other duties as assigned related to the work
To succeed in this Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting role, you must possess a strong can-do approach and the ability to work autonomously.
- At least two years' experience as team leader/supervisor for financial reporting or at least five years' total experience in financial reporting/external audit
- Strong preference to external audit experience or exposure to handling shared service/multiple companies
- Proficiency in Excel and knowledgeable in other Microsoft office tools/softwares
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Experience using any accounting software (Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in latest accounting standards
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leisure and sports company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Team Lead - Financial Reporting is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Ricah De Guzman
+63 2 8 841 9429