FP&A Operations - Assistant Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricah De Guzman
Job Ref 1892620/001
Date posted 06 February 2023philippines accountancy-finance/financial-planning-and-analysis 2023-02-16 2023-04-07 fmcg Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting FP&A Operations - Assistant Manager job has opened up at an FMCG company based in Taguig.
About the FP&A Operations - Assistant Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance Planning and Analysis, this role is responsible for setting strategic direction for the business unit, utilising financial analytics and working closely with key stakeholders within the business to propel the business forward.
- Provide strategic analysis to the management team and key business stakeholders with recommendations for improvement through the interpretation of financial metrics
- Manage finance performance metrics and finance process performance in the market
- Ensure business controlling topics and implementation of global and regional initiatives
- Participate in the company’s monthly closing and consolidation process
- Consolidate yearly accounts for the external auditor and completion of audited accounts/documents
- Support global strategies and projects related to the finance team
To succeed in this FP&A Operations - Assistant Manager role, you must have strong business acumen with progressive experience in finance planning and analysis and finance business partnering.
- At least seven years of experience in finance planning and business partnering
- Experience with design, development and implementation of value added business analytics
- Ability to operate well in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work independently and respond well in a dynamic business environment
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills are necessary
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques, negotiation and project management
The company is a leader player in the FMCG industry, with operations in 180 countries and more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this FP&A Operations - Assistant Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Ricah De Guzman
+63 2 8 841 9429