Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-09 pharmaceuticals 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Internal Audit Manager job has just become available at one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies located in Paranaque City.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Finance Officer, you will be responsible internal audit activities from planning, executing, and documenting system audits to ensure that procedures and policies are enforced and process improvements are implemented.
- Perform process reviews and identifying potential control concerns while recommending reasonable action plans
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors
- Supervise and control the manual entries booked directly in the accounting system
- Be the subject matter expert of finance department in project implementations in support of regional or global initiatives
- Keep abreast of local regulatory compliance (BIR, SEC, City Hall, SSS/PHIC/HDMF, DTI, and other regulatory bodies)
- Maintain good business partnering relationship across functions and markets
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years' experience in internal audit.
- Must be a CPA
- Strong understanding of internal audit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Paranaque, on a dayshift schedule, Mondays through Fridays
The successful Internal Audit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Internal Audit Manager job.
Apply today or contact me for this new opportunity.