Internal Audit Director (Night Shift)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-11 health-and-safety Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1950000 2340000 2340000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Audit Director (Night Shift) job has just become available at a leading healthcare business process outsourcing company based in Bonifacio Global City (BGC).
About the Internal Audit Director (Night Shift) Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible of conducting risk assessments, governance, compliance, and audit of the company.
- Perform full audits, including risk management, control management, and assessing financial reliability, i.e. ensure compliance with the company’s systems
- Analyse and evaluate various company documents, preparing reports that reflect the audit results and document the proposed process. This would also include review and overseeing statutory compliance and reporting
- Monitor intervention from management by conducting follow-up audits
- Research and report latest trends and issues in the industry, determining the scope of the internal audit accordingly
To be successful in this Internal Audit Director role, you must have 10 years' work experience with excellent people skills, solutions-driven and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Degree in accounting, business or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting and firm understanding of its principles
- At least 10 years' overall experience with three to four years in a similar role
- Ability to work independently, can take initiative, and make business decisions
- Highly organised with an analytical mindset
- Good numerical skills to decipher data and prepare reports
- Ability to think objectively, with a strong level of integrity to adhere to regulations and compliance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with senior leadership of a company
- Willingness to report on a night shift schedule
The successful Internal Audit Director (Night Shift) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This healthcare business process outsourcing company is among the leaders of its industry, servicing clients based in the United States. It offers a familial culture with competitive benefits in the market.
If you have an excellent people skills with entrepreneurial mindset, and interested to pursue new business opportunities, you can take your career forward with this exciting Internal Audit Director (Night Shift) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.