Internal Audit Head (Chinese Speaker)
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1864900/001
Date posted 13 November 2022philippines accountancy-finance/internal-audit 2022-11-18 2023-01-12 fmcg Pasig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Internal Audit Head (Chinese Speaker) job has opened up in one of the largest local FMCG companies in the Philippines. Office located in Ortigas, this position is part of a strategic team in the organisation
About the Internal Audit Head (Chinese Speaker) Role:
You will report directly to Vice Chairman. You will be required to provide independent assurance on the effectiveness of the company's internal controls and risk management and promote a strong governance culture across the business by developing and implementing strong processes and controls.
- Manage the risk, governance, and internal audit framework for the business
- Develop and submit an annual audit plan and budget
- Develop and establish policies and procedures to guide the internal audit activities
- Perform risk‐based audits of business processes in the area of financial, operations and compliance, and to evaluate the adequacy of internal control systems
- Recommend corrective actions based on best practices to improve the internal control and operating environment
- Conduct investigations into alleged violations of company ethics, compliance or code of conduct and other criminal offences. Provide recommendations for resolution of misconduct
- Promote integrity, conduct regular communications around ethics, compliance and business conduct issues including administration of periodic ethics and compliance training
- Coordinate with external auditors if required, to ensure better overall audit coverage
- Assist the organisation by establishing a risk management strategy to identify, assess and monitor current and emerging risks in a structured manner
To succeed in this Head of Internal Audit position, you should have minimum 12 years of relevant experiences in internal audit preferably in the FMCG sector. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Certified Accountant or Certified internal auditor is preferable
- In house audit experience in is a must
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Experience of implementing controls - business and financial/risk management/governance
- ERP implementation experience would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak to technical, operational, and business audience at all levels
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Self-starter with exceptional organisational and program management skills
- Bi-lingual (Fluent in English and Chinese)
This leading local FMCG business has an outstanding international reputation in food and beverages in the Philippines.
If you have solid experience in audit, especially in manufacturing multinational company and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, this Internal Audit Head (Chinese Speaker) role is a great opportunity is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 October 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has opened up at an international multi-brand F&B group.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Quezon CityDate posted: 19 October 2022An exciting Funding and Investment Manager job has become available at an FMCG company based in Quezon City.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Chief Finance Officer job has just opened up at one of the foremost global manufacturing companies in the Philippines. Office based in Taguig City, this role will be part of the strategic management team in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 November 2022An exciting Country Finance Manager (Retail) job has just become available at one of the foremost luxury retail brands in the Philippines. Based in Makati City, this role takes part of a dynamic team within the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 November 2022An exciting Chief Finance Officer (Corporate Finance - Construction) job has just opened up at one of the foremost construction companies in the Philippines. Head office based in Makati, this role will take part of an exciting business growth opportunity.