Risk and Controls Manager
Consultant Maxine Giray
Date posted 24 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An attractive Risk and Controls Manager job based in Makati City, Manila has just become available in one of the leading manufacturers, distributors and marketers of milk products in the FMCG industry.
About the Risk and Controls Manager Role:
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director in planning, executing, and documenting system audits to ensure that procedures and policies are enforced and process improvements are implemented.
- Perform process reviews and identifying potential control concerns while recommending reasonable action plans
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Supervise and control the manual entries booked directly in the accounting system
- Keep abreast of local regulatory compliance (BIR, SEC, City Hall, SSS/PHIC/HDMF, DTI, and other regulatory bodies)
- Maintain good business partnering relationship across functions and markets
To succeed in this role, you must be knowledgeable in SAP with at least eight years in audit/internal controls.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related professional qualifications; CPA a plus
- Understanding of general financial principles, accounting and working knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to plan, execute, and prepare an audit report.
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong business partnering skills
This company is the leading milk company in the Philippines. It has consistently maintained its leadership in the liquid milk category.
If you have strong sense of integrity and ability to work under time pressure and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Risk and Controls Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.