Project Manager (Finance)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 16 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Manager (Finance) job based in Taguig City has just become available at one of the leading real estate and property management (Shared Services) companies in the Philippines.
About the Project Manager (Finance) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all process control and improvement requirements are in place.
- Act as Project Manager for Finance-related Projects such as Acquisition, Automation, Migration, and Process Improvements
- Responsible for Process Mapping, Document Control, Balanced Scorecards, and Quality Checks
- Analyse data, perform root cause analysis, and provide recommendations to drive critical management decisions affecting processes and/or the organisation
- Maintain and review key process controls and provide an evaluation of the process effectiveness and risk assessment
- Stakeholder management
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years’ of work experience in Finance and Accounting acting as a Project Manager (Finance).
- University degree or college diploma in the field of Accounting or Finance, Business, or equivalent experience
- Certification in Six Sigma / Lean Black Belt / MBB preferred
- Experience in Process Governance Design & Implementation, Project Management, and Reporting & Analysis in a shared services environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
- A professional with high level of energy with experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Based in Taguig City, this company is amongst the market leaders in real estate and property. In the Philippines, the global shared services has more than 400 people only in the finance & accounting structure.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager (Finance) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.