Accounting and Cash Management Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Llyod Salviejo
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 90000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accounting and Cash Management Manager job has just become available at one of the country's leading life insurance companies in BGC.
About the Accounting and Cash Management Manager Role:
Your main responsibility is to assess and review existing controls, ensure actions are made by control owners to ensure sufficiency of internal controls, and report internal controls over key processes and document controls. You will report directly to the Head of Financial Reporting and Controls.
- Serve as the key person of the accounting controls team
- Ensure team's delivery of all reporting requirements
- Provide accurate and timely delivery of reports needed for the financial statements and reporting certification for the IFRS FS Close of Hong Kong
- Make sure that all committed actions are assessed properly and teams deliver their targets and goals to provide correct results to finance management
- Regularly monitor and address the issues or concerns raised in ICFR review, risk incidents raised to the risk committee and issues identified by group internal team for quick resolution and close out
- Manage the cash controls team
- Complete the bank reconciliations statements against deadlines and communicate issues to other departments to employ necessary actions
- Work closely with the treasury team to identify issues and create solutions in reconciling items
- At least seven years of audit experience with any of the Big 4 audit firms or experience in internal controls over financial reporting with any of the top 10 life insurance companies in the Philippines
- Certified Public Accountant
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS/PFRS, proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in SAP, business intelligence, and a good command of English (both verbal and written)
This organisation is a distinct industry leader for exceptional service, financial expertise, integrity and innovation. This is an opportunity to be part of a leading provider of life insurance products to families and individuals.
If you are someone who aspires to build a career with a global growth company, excel in a team oriented environment, yet respect others and have strong values and principles, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.