Statutory & Tax Specialist (Thai Speaker)
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Enriquez
Date posted 28 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Statutory & Tax Specialist (Thai Speaker) job based in Taguig City has just become available at one of the leading FMCG Shared Services companies in the Philippines.
About the Statutory & Tax Specialist (Thai Speaker) Role:
In this role, the Statutory & Tax Specialist (Thai Speaker) will be directly reporting to a Line Manager. The successful candidate will provide first line support to in-country Tax Manager for the Thailand entity.
- Prepare draft financial statements and complete transfer pricing template for Thailand market
- Manage external auditors for statutory audit, income tax computations, Country by Country Reconciliations (CBCR), Indirect Taxed (Duties, VAT) and Payroll Taxes
- Prepare and post accruals, adjustments, and other required journals, monthly actual excise and duty payments schedule to ensure month-end results are clear and fair
- Presentation of risk & opportunities via quarterly balance sheet review
To succeed in this role, you must have at least four years of experience in Taxation (Thai speaker).
- Degree in Accountancy, Economics or any Finance-related course
- Excellent business Thai speaker in order to communicate effectively with stakeholders that will speak and read in the language
- Self-directed and has the ability to think strategically and manage multiple concurrent objectives under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard working personality, flexibility, inquisitiveness, pro-activity
The company is a one of the leading FMCG Shared Services companies in the Philippines, based in Taguig City. They are a global multifunctional shared service entity with operations in 180 countries and more than 30,000 employees worldwide. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Statutory & Tax Specialist (Thai Speaker) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.