Tax Compliance Manager (Marikina)
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 22 April 20192019-05-09 2019-06-21 fmcg Marikina National Capital Region Marikina PH PHP 1170000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Tax Compliance Manager job based in Marikina City has just become available in one of the most successful food companies.
About the Tax Manager role:
In this role, you will be required to have strong knowledge in Taxation to ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR, corporate tax and other relevant tax filings by reviewing and evaluating the company’s tax related transactions and processes are entered into SAP based on tax requirements. This also involves ensuring payments to BIR are made on time and identifying areas of tax exposure or risk.
- Maintain all tax submission documentations and tax schedules and prepare all tax returns on timely manner based on applicable BIR regulations and ensure all e-tax returns are submitted and paid on time. Conduct periodic tax compliance reviews including the Company’s policies
- Serves as the key contact person for all tax matters of the Companies which includes coordinating and providing the information required for BIR tax examiners and/or tax consultants for ongoing tax audit and other tax related engagements
- Prepare reconciliation of all tax returns with financial accounting records and assist in the finalisation of Year-End Alpha listing
- Provide periodic update to Group Tax Manager on all tax submission status as well results of tax audits and coordinate with tax consultants in preparing all relevant documentation such as transfer pricing as well as tax audit defence
- Support Financial Accounting in ensuring all tax provisions are properly accounted for and obtaining all relevant information for the preparation of tax computations and tax returns and to work with other departments in ensuring tax exposure risk are mitigated or minimise
- Continuously reviews processes, procedures and recommends changes to improve or simplify work
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years of experience in tax, with minimum two years as a supervisor.
- CPA or a Degree in Accounting
- Minimum five years of tax experience
- Work experience in FMCG is a plus
- Hands-on experience with SAP or equivalent ERP software
- Strong knowledge of existing BIR tax regulations
- Good people management skills and collaboration skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
The successful Tax Compliance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is holds the value being a homegrown household multinational brand and can be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Compliance Manager role.
Apply for this role today.