Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-05 manufacturing-and-production Taguig Taguig PH PHP 1040000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting Tax Manager job based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig has just become available in one of the most successful International Food Production and Distribution Company.
About the Tax Manager role:
In this role, you are required to have a strong knowledge in taxation as well as develop effective tax strategy to support key business processes and decision making. The role will be directly reporting to the Senior Manager for Tax & Accounting.
- Compliance to statutory and regulatory requirement of BIR, PEZA, local government
- Manages tax cases with regulators until its conclusion and resolution
- Handle tax implications of both national and cross-border business transactions
- Provide tax efficient alternatives to the company’s business units and transactions
- Ensure monitoring of tax updates, communicate developments and create strategies on changes to taxations
- Interpret tax requirements, procedures and compliance; and can anticipate its implications and impact to the business
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years' experience in Taxation.
- CPA is a must
- Strong knowledge on local (Ph) taxation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English
- Must be willing to work in BGC
- Willing to travel 1-2 times a month
The successful Tax Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Manager role.
Apply today or contact me for this exciting opportunity.