Tax and Compliance Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Leslie Zabal
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 retail Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 1170000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Tax and Compliance Manager job based in Quezon City has just become available at one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country.
About the Tax and Compliance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be required to have strong knowledge in taxation to ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR, corporate tax and other relevant tax filings by reviewing and evaluating the company’s tax related transactions and processes. This also involves ensuring payments to BIR are made on time and identifying areas of tax exposure or risk.
- Maintain all tax submission documentations and tax schedules and prepare all tax returns on timely manner based on applicable BIR regulations and ensure all e-tax returns are submitted and paid on time. Conduct periodic tax compliance reviews including the company’s policies
- Serve as the key contact person for all tax matters of the company, which include coordinating and providing the information required for BIR tax examiners and/or tax consultants for ongoing tax audit and other tax related engagements
- Prepare reconciliation of all tax returns with financial accounting records and assist in the finalisation of year-end Alpha listing
- Provide periodic update to the Finance Director on all tax submission status as well results of tax audits and coordinate with tax consultants in preparing all relevant documentation such as transfer pricing as well as tax audit defence
- Support financial accounting in ensuring all tax provisions are properly accounted for and obtaining all relevant information for the preparation of tax computations and tax returns and to work with other departments in ensuring tax exposure risk are mitigated or minimise
- Continuously reviews processes, procedures and recommends changes to improve or simplify work
To succeed in this Tax and Compliance Manager role, you must have at least five years of experience in tax, with minimum two years as a supervisor.
- CPA or a degree in Accounting
- Minimum five years of tax experience
- Work experience in FMCG/Food Industry is a plus
- Strong knowledge of existing BIR tax regulations
- Good people management skills and collaboration skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Big 4 experience is a plus
The successful Tax and Compliance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax and Compliance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this role.