Australian Tax Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Michele Manabat
Job Ref 1787430/001
Date posted 07 September 2022philippines accountancy-finance/taxation 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 accountancy Quezon City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A thrilling Australian Tax Specialist job has just become available in a leading Australian professional services firm in the Philippines. Based in their office Quezon City, you will be part a dynamic team within the organisation.
About the Australian Tax Specialist Role:
The Australian Tax Specialist will report to a Senior Accounting Lead based in Manila while maintaining a close working relationship with Australian based clients/business teams. The Australian Tax Specialist will be a part of a growing tax team and will be responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness and financial relevance of tax reports and all other tax related transactions.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in tax compliance within Australian tax services
- Collect, verify, identify outstanding information, and filing and notifying engagement team when complete
- Receive, sort, process and input tax return forms
- Prepare e-filing tax returns, including clearing diagnostics, submission of returns, clearing rejections, filing confirmations, engagement team notification
- Manage tax research, writing and consulting on various compliance tax matters
To succeed in this Australian Tax Specialist role, you must have at least one year of experience in Australian taxation.
- Experience in Australian accounting and taxation
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant, preferably with experience in Xero
- Excellent communication skills who can work in all levels in the organisation
- Strong work ethics, analytical, team player
- Focused and keen to details
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent stakeholder management
- Must be amenable to working on an Australian shift schedule
With over 30 consultancy and professional service offices worldwide, this company caters their services to the global market. The company has exhibited continuous growth throughout the years. They guarantee progressive development to both their clients and their valued employees.
If you are an individual with a can-do attitude and wants a progressive career, this Australian Tax Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu CityDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Accountant (Cebu) job has opened up at a shared services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting Accounting Lead job has opened up at shared Services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Staff Accountant III job has become available at a B2B company based in Mandaluyong.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational healthcare companies in the Philippines. Based in BGC Taguig, this role is an exciting opportunity for an overall strategic finance and accounting professional.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting General Ledger Supervisor job has opened up in an electronics company in Pasig.