Senior HR Generalist
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 22 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a Senior HR Generalist has become available at one of the most established energy companies based in Makati. This is a role for a person who has a generalist background, but has extensive experience in Payroll.
About the Senior HR Generalist Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be coordinating with the business units of the organisation and manage daily HR operations and functions. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organisation, able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole operation.
- Assist the HR Manager in the delivery of daily operations of all human resource functions
- Management of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes including the registration of new hire information, background screening, referral schemes, benefits administration and documentation, and compliance with internal and external audit requirements
- Act as a primary liaison between the organisation and external payroll processing vendors for running regular payroll in accordance to policy
- Support with payroll verification and the resolution of payroll issues
- Ensure the timely fund transfer and salary payments to employees, including the mandatory contributions
- Recruitment coordination in terms of scheduling interviews, and administering online exams
- Facilitates expatriate visa applications, relocations, and benefits administration
- Participation in multiple HR Projects
- Support in policy matters affecting manpower planning, recruitment and selection, and performance reviews.
To be successful in this Senior HR Generalist role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Extensive and full spectrum human resource generalist experience, especially with employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and payroll
- Able to work in a very dynamic working environment
- Able to develop and suggest HR best practices
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organisations efficiency in performing day-to-day HR functions
- Knowledge in HRIS systems, and Excel is added value
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation. They offer good career progression and work-life balance.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.