Senior Directory Services Engineer
Consultant Rexanne Gali
Date posted 21 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An attractive Senior Directory Services Engineer (O365) job based in Taguig has just become available at one of the leading industrial thread manufacturers headquartered in the UK. In this job, the Senior Directory Services Engineer (O365) will be responsible for assisting in defining the architecture of the Directory Services, Messaging and Collaboration Infrastructure for the company globally. It also has visibility in Voice and Mobile Device Management solutions.
About the Senior Directory Services Engineer (O365) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Global Architecture, Directory Services and Collaboration, the role is responsible for R&D, testing, and evaluation of new technologies related to the areas that it oversees. This may involve working with vendors and in the eventual implementation of new solutions independently in given framework.
- Provide Level 3 problem resolution and creating common resolutions towards the Technical Support Desk
- Responsible for assigned projects given in the scope of responsibility to run independently and find global solutions
- Assist the Head of Global Architecture in evaluating new technologies to determine the right tools to be used in company, including on-prem server, Cloud IaaS, Operating system, Active Directory, Network services & O365
- Develop policies and guidelines on the user of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange and Skype for Business Infrastructure including their high-availability and fail-over solutions
- Work closely with Cyber Security Director in order to implement Security and Compliance solutions
- Liaise with external companies and create documentation for appropriate engagement when reviewing procurement of new solutions
The successful Senior Directory Services Engineer (O365) must have design and implementation experience in Active Directory and Office 365.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- More than five years’ experience of working in a global support environment
- Experience in technical support of operating systems, servers and equipment including system management and disaster recovery
- Experience in managing Directory Services, Certificate Services, DNS Management (Internal and Public), MCSE prefered
- Experience in Cloud service ( Azure ), O365 & managing out-sourced vendors , O365 and Azure certified, min MCSA
- Desirable - Familiar with Skype for Business Hybrid and Enterprise Voice Solutions
With a rich heritage, this global company has been serving customers and playing a part in communities for more than 250 years. Their industrial business is significantly larger than its nearest competitor in industrial thread, and their Crafts business is the number one player in the Americas textile crafts market.
If you are proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions, you can take your career forward with this challenging Senior Directory Services Engineer (O365) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.