Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 21 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Lead job has just become available at one of the global banks. Reporting directly to the Integration Manager, you will lead the day-to-day activities, ensure alignment to software delivery processes/best practices, and work with project managers to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures, coordinating closely with the company’s partners.
About the Project Lead role:
The IT lead role is responsible for envisioning and setting goals in the information technology department of the company.
- Responsible for refinement of requirements, project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource planning and estimation and project maintenance
- Monitor 3rd party partners and provide necessary advice and guidance
- Perform periodic risk assessments and initiate risk control strategies with partners
- Provide solution to any complex IT related partner challenges in the organisation
- Carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of handling functions within the department
The successful Project Lead will have at least five years of IT work experience, including two years' experience in managing projects. Financial services, insurance industry and / or management consulting experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work with cross-organisational and cross-functional teams in a global matrix environment
- Possesses intermediate-level understanding of IT general controls (security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center, etc.) and IT application control concepts (application processing controls, system reconciliations, interfaces, reports testing, workflows); proficient understanding of system development lifecycle methodology, operating system and database platforms (mainframe, client/server, Web services, Windows, UNIT, AS400, DB2, etc.)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This global bank is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and operating in high growth economies in ASEAN. The group's business activities are primarily in the areas of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, comprising Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Treasury & Markets, and Group Strategy & Strategic Investments, with its core markets being Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand and now Philippines.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.