Project Lead - Visa
Consultant Alaine Martin
Date posted 22 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Project Lead - Visa job has just become available at one of the global banks to be responsible for refinement of requirements, project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource planning and estimation and project maintenance.
About the Project Lead - Visa Role:
Reporting directly to the Integration Manager, you will be responsible for envisioning and setting goals in the information technology department of the company.
- Monitor 3rd party partners and provide necessary advice and guidance
- Perform periodic risk assessments and initiate risk control strategies with partners
- Provide solution to any complex IT related partner challenges in the organisation
- Carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of handling functions within the department
- Lead the day-to-day activities, ensure alignment to software delivery processes/best practices, and work with project managers to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures, coordinating closely with the company’s partners
The successful Project Lead - Visa must have at least five years' IT work experience, including two years' experience and familiar with end-to-end process of handling Visa related project.
- Must have Debit Card / Credit Card / Banking experience
- Must have the ability to work with cross-organisational and cross-functional teams in a global matrix environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with senior business users and IT
- Excellent time management and organisational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with internal and external parties
This global bank is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and operating in high growth economies in ASEAN. The group's business activities are primarily in the areas of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, comprising Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Treasury & Markets, and Group Strategy & Strategic Investments, with its core markets being Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand and now Philippines.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.