Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A superb Compliance Officer position has opened up for a multinational Japanese financial services firm. Based in Ortigas Pasig, you will be in charge of setting up the compliance and legal process of the company.
About the Compliance Officer Role:
In this essential role, you will be responsible for the integrity and quality of the company’s compliance operations.
- Lead compliance activities to ensure all groups and units are in accordance with laws and regulations
- Work with all departments and advise, investigate, negotiate and resolve compliance and legal issues
- Review contracts and agreements with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with company policies and government laws
To be successful in the Compliance Officer position, you must have experience doing compliance with background in legal in a reputable financial services company.
- At least five years of relevant experience in compliance and legal in a bank, insurance, fintech, payments solutions company, etc.
- Legal background is a must
- Knowledge of compliance concepts in regulatory compliance, AML/Financial Crime, compliance testing
- Must have a go-getter attitude who is comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Someone who is ready to write their own story and make a significant impact in a company with huge potential
This is a Japanese start-up financial services company. They are one of the biggest consumer finance companies in Japan and Thailand. The culture is fast-paced, innovative, and open to new ideas in a disciplined and professional environment. As part of their commitment to set up shop in the Philippines, they are looking for dynamic, driven professionals to join this exciting growth.
If you are a seasoned compliance officer looking to step up your career, this position is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.