Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 30 May 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An excellent KYC MANAGER job position has opened up for a multinational investment manager in the Philippines. Pioneering a new process, you will be in charge of providing strategic KYC analysis to the management at the Manila office.
About the KYC Manager Role:
In this essential position, you will be responsible for leading the team for reporting KYC operations for the management.
- Establish and set up the KYC operations in the Philippines for this firm
- Manage, lead, and coordinate various third party providers of KYC data in APAC and EMEA region
- Act as SME for KYC especially on providing expertise on the latest industry developments and sharing this to relevant business units
- Liaising with internal and external KYC requests
To be successful in the KYC MANAGER role, you must have an extensive experience in AML/KYC in a multinational bank or financial services company.
- Must have at least eight years' experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC)
- At least two years of supervisory/managerial experience
- Can work independently and comfortable setting up a process from scratch
- Extensive exposure to client and stakeholder management
The company is a newly set up office for private investment management in Manila. The culture is smart, professional, and driven while giving value to diversity, professionalism, leadership, and excellence. It is a culture for those who thrive in a highly competitive and fast paced environment.
If you have an outstanding track record of AML/KYC and are looking to take your career to the next level, the KYC MANAGER role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.