Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 25 June 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Compliance VP position has become available in one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Directly reporting to the Business Head, this role is essential in driving the business forward.
About the Compliance VP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be managing all relevant compliance processes of the firm.
- Lead all relevant compliance activities of the company and ensure effective and efficient delivery of the team
- Set-up and maintain strong controls to ensure efficient operational management
- Manage the implementation and governance of compliance policies and frameworks to ensure effective risk management in all areas of the business
- Coordination with local and regional stakeholders to advice and support on all compliance matters
- Continuous evaluation and assessment of frameworks of to monitor compliance of business processes
To be successful in the Compliance VP position, you must have extensive experience in compliance from a large financial services company.
- Must be a senior leader of compliance at a reputable financial services organization
- Extensive knowledge in regulatory compliance in a multinational and local setting
- Stakeholder management and people management skills are essential
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig
The company is one of the largest banking companies in the world. It has been in the business in the Philippines for many decades. As compliance becomes an ever crucial area in an organisation, they are looking for a competent, strategic executive to push the company forward.
If you have an outstanding track record in compliance and are looking the next big challenge, the Compliance VP role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.