Head of Fraud
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 05 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Head of Fraud position has opened up for one of the largest Asian banks setting up business in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be setting up and leading the fraud process of the bank.
About the Head of Fraud Role:
In this business-critical position, you will be directing all fraud operations in the Philippines.
- Manage the Fraud team including systems and other functions including charge back and disputes
- Coordinate and collaborate with regulators, peer banks, and fraud risk industry to help detect and mitigate fraud
- Lead and grow the fraud management team and ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
To be successful in the Head of Fraud position, you must have established a solid career in Fraud Management with a reputable multinational bank.
- At least five years' relevant experience in fraud operations, people management, and stakeholder management
- Knowledge in use of fraud systems such as VRM (Visa Risk Manager)
- Exposure to a digital banking, e-banking, and online/mobile fraud is a must
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset that is comfortable with setting up a process from scratch
The company is one of the largest universal banks in Asia with strong business in investment banking. They are setting up a groundbreaking digital banking business in the Philippines – a first in Asia. The culture is dynamic, visionary, and innovative. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Head of Fraud to ensure things are in check in this massive growth plan.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Fraud role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.