VP Financial Crime Compliance
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 05 July 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An excellent VP Financial Crime Compliance position has become available in one of the largest multinational banks in Asia. Based in Taguig, you will be managing financial crime compliance of the bank to local and regional regulations.
About the VP Financial Crime Compliance Role:
In this business-critical position, you will oversee and lead the compliance team covering regulatory compliance relevant to financial crime.
- Lead the identification and management of the bank’s compliance risk
- Main advisor for the management on compliance projects and activities and effect of laws relevant to the business
- Analysis of changing regulatory environment and aligning the bank to comply with this
- Coordinate with external regulators on relevant compliance matters and maintain a good relationship with them
To be successful in the VP Financial Crime Compliance position, you must have established a solid career in Compliance with a reputable multinational financial services organisation.
- Must be holding a senior compliance position in a multinational bank/financial services organisation
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in compliance, people management, and stakeholder management
- Extensive knowledge in Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (AB&C) and sanctions
- Excellent stakeholder and people management skills; ability to influence business units within the bank
The company is one of the largest banking and financial services companies with strong business in the Philippines. It is an award-winning business promising an exciting, fulfilling, and rewarding career. As part of this enterprise, they are looking for a strong VP Financial Crime Compliance to continue their ever growing business.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, this VP Financial Crime Compliance role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.