Head of Compliance
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 financial-services 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting Head of Compliance position has opened up for a start-up Fintech with an impressive growth in the Asian market. Based in Manila, you will be in charge of implementing compliance activities and policies within the group and its partners.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
In this essential position, you will be responsible for compliant operations and ensure the company is aligned with external and internal regulations.
- Oversee the compliance team, process, and system in the Philippines
- Active participation in management and advisory of different stakeholders in various business units with regards to the latest regulations
- Work with the front line officers to ensure process compliance and awareness of different risks
To be successful in the Head of Compliance position, you must have established a solid career in Compliance with a reputable financial services company.
- Must be holding a Senior Compliance Officer / Chief Compliance Officer / Compliance Director position
- Good knowledge of AML and Financial Crime concepts particularly those that are relevant to payments
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in compliance, people management, and stakeholder management
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset that is comfortable with a start-up environment
The company is a leading financial technology (Fintech) company that has been seeing extraordinary growth in the Philippine market. The culture is dynamic, visionary, and innovative. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong Compliance Head to ensure things are in check in this massive growth plan.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Compliance role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.