Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 31 October 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A fantastic Compliance Head position has become available for one of the largest multinational banks in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be working closely with the Country Manager in ensuring a compliant bank that highly values integrity.
About the Compliance Head Role:
In this vital position, you will be responsible for leading the compliance process of the bank.
- Advise and lead the senior management and the employees of compliance requirements
- Implement global and regional compliance programs that aims to cultivate a culture of compliance awareness using trainings and various communication methodologies
- Manage regulatory matters and investigations on risk incidents in the areas of employee and client conduct and other pertinent organisational matters
- Ensure compliance to relevant internal and external regulations and standards
To be successful in this role, you must possess excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- Must hold a senior leadership at a financial services organisation (Senior Manager/AVP) under the Compliance group in a multinational bank or relevant organisations
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment wherein a lot of organisational changes occur
The company is a large multinational banking company who set up a strong business here in Manila. As part of the initiatives for perpetual improvement of risk management, they are looking for a strong Compliance Head to lead them
If you have an outstanding track record of Compliance and are looking to take your career to the next level, the Compliance Head role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.