Country Compliance Officer
Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An excellent Country Compliance Officer role has become available in one of the most prestigious banks in the world with a strong private and investment banking presence. Based in Makati, you will be leading all compliance relevant matters of an ever-evolving international bank.
About the Country Compliance Officer Role:
In this business essential position, you will be leading the compliance function in the Philippines in accordance with local, regional, and global regulations.
- Ensure compliance of the business through provision of solutions and services in accordance with the mandates of regulators, business heads, bank policies and the regional compliance requirements
- Collaborate with senior leaders and stakeholders by providing a compliance plan
- Conduct relevant compliance training
- Represent the Philippines in both internal and external meetings with regulators and other global offices
- Take charge of the dynamics among country compliance, product compliance, and financial crime in the Asia Pacific hubs to ensure a sturdy compliance risk management approach
To be successful in the Country Compliance Officer position, you must be a senior leader in compliance in a reputable financial services company.
- Must have at least 10 years of compliance experience in an investment or private banking firm
- Good combination of legal and compliance experience
- Knowledge of securities compliance / Associated Person (AP) licence is an advantage
- Has extensive knowledge of local regulations and must have a good relationship with regulators
The company is a leading financial services company with a strong business in investment and private banking. If you are looking for a culture that promotes an entrepreneurial mindset with high respect to responsible growth, this bank is proud to have cultivated this culture globally. It has won several accolades for both progress and growth as well as with a sound corporate governance structure.
If you have an outstanding track record in compliance and are looking the next big challenge, the Country Compliance Officer role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.