Consultant Ivana Veronica Hermoso
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28banking 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters
An exciting AML Head job has just become available in one of the largest universal banks in the Philippines. Based in Taguig, you will be tasked to ensure that the bank has sound and effective management of AML Compliance risk.
About the AML Head Role:
In this critical position, you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of the bank with AML and CTF rules and regulations.
- Evaluate, review, and advise on policies and procedures of various banking units
- Act as an advisor for all relevant AML laws as needed
- Contact person for the AML Council (AMLC) and other relevant groups / regulators
- Review suspicious transactions escalated by officers
- Ensure an environment of compliance awareness bank-wide
To be successful in the AML Head role, you must be a seasoned compliance manager in another reputable bank or financial services organisation
- At least five years' experience doing AML in a bank or similar financial services company
- Proficient and updated knowledge of AML regulations
- Excellent know-how of banking operations in a similar business
- Person with integrity, flexibility, and people skills
The company is one of the largest universal banks in the Philippines with a massive retail banking business. It is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic local bank that is continually creating initiatives to be customer-focused especially to the mass affluent. As part of this exciting enterprise, they are looking for a strong AML Head to continue their ever-growing business.
If you are dynamic, ambitious, and are looking for the next big challenge in your career, the AML Head role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.